Thursday, September 2, 2010

Stepping It Up!


First I want to start off by apologizing for being M.I.A for the past month! As a new blogger I totally underestimated the amount of extra time and thought it would require to keep a blog going, while maintaining quality. I can honestly say that I have a new found respect for all those bloggers who have maintained for an extended period of time. With that said, we are back in business.

Now, on to the shoes. I know this is not a "street-shot" but I had to show them off. Converse shoes rock my world, and have done so for years now. Recently I was walking by Neon on George St. in the market and saw these beauties sitting in the window. Yes, that's right, leather Converse high-tops. These may not be new news to some, but I am loving the classy step forward taken by Converse. I had begun to wonder if my Converse days were soon behind me. Well, I think with these the end of the road is far from sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment